Overview & Topics
This 4-hour workshop is the best way to master your favorite cooking skill. You’re guided by a professional chef and, through hands-on activities and instruction, you learn how to do the following:
- Yeasted Doughs
- Cake Doughs
- Types of frying oils and frying equipment
- Glaze making and how to store them.
This course is held at 17231 17th St B Tustin, CA 92780.
Students of all skill levels will be able to keep up in this class. Beginners will quickly gain new skills and seasoned cooks will refine existing skills while also building new ones.
This is perfect for those who:
- Want to learn or improve a specific culinary skill.
- Enjoy cooking but don’t have time for extensive training.
- Are comfortable working independently and prefer a hands-on approach to learning.