This 10-week series is your next trip in your culinary journey.
- Learn specific cultural techniques
- Discover and taste authentic dishes from around the world including Latin America, Europe, Spain, Asia, The Caribbean and more.
- Work hands-on independently, while enhancing techniques and experiencing new cuisines.
Please let us know of any dietary restrictions we should be aware of before the first day of class.
What to Wear
For safety reasons, please wear pants, close-toed shoes with rubber soles, no long dangling jewelry, and have long hair either tied back or covered.
What to Bring
We’ve got you covered! You just bring you, and we’ll handle aprons, towels, tools, recipes, pens, and the rest.
We understand that “life happens”, and that you may not be able to make it to class. See our cancellation policy here.
This course is held at 17231 17th St B Tustin, CA 92780.
Students of all skill levels will be able to keep up in this class. Beginners will quickly gain new skills and seasoned cooks will refine existing skills while also building new ones. This is perfect for those who:
- Want an in-depth study into cultural cooking techniques.
- Have the time to commit to improving all aspects of their cooking.
- Are comfortable working independently and prefer a hands-on approach to learning.
We understand that “life happens”, and that you may not be able to make it to class. Below is our cancellation policy:
- Cancellations more than 30 days out: Class credit or refund (refunds will be processed within 15 days of request)
- Cancelations 8-30 days out: Class credit
- Cancellations 7 days or less: We are unable to offer a class credit for any reason, but you can send a friend in your place
Make-up Classes for Series:
After the first day of class, make-up classes may be available for students who miss a day, provided they inform the Student Relations Manager at least 7 days prior to the absence. To help students make up exactly what they missed in their series, students can sign up to take the topic they missed during another scheduled series. To keep class sizes small, we limit the total student count to 16 per class. There are no make-up classes offered for boot camps.