Overview & Topics
Fresh and Flavorful, Sushi has been a cultural phenomenon that has been passed down and adapted in many different ways. Rooted in technique and quality, come and understand the ways that you can make delicious, simple sushi with minimal effort. Let us educate you on not only seasonings but what to look for in fresh fish.
Topics and Techniques:
- How to make Sushi Su (Sushi Rice Seasoning) & How to cook Sushi Rice
- Learn how to make Asian Inspired Sauces
- Different Techniques on how to form a sushi roll
- How to form Nigiri and Assemble them
- Japanese Knife Cuts
- Understand Japanese seasonings
- Not All Sushi is Raw
This course is held at 201 E 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Students of all skill levels will be able to keep up in this class. Beginners will quickly gain new skills and seasoned cooks will refine existing skills while also building new ones.
This is perfect for those who:
- Want to learn or improve a specific culinary skill.
- Enjoy cooking but don’t have time for extensive training.
- Are comfortable working independently and prefer a hands-on approach to learning.
Cancellations more than 30 days out: Class credit or refund
Cancellations 8-30 days out: Class credit
Cancellations 7 days or less: We are unable to offer a class credit for any reason
*Cancellation time periods apply to the start date of a CulinaryLab Series or Mini-Series, based on the date of the first class in the Series. Credit of refunds are unavailable 7 days prior to the first class day of a Series or Mini-Series.