Overview & Topics
This 2-day teen camp (13-17 years old) is designed to sharpen your cooking skills and improve your confidence. You’re guided by a professional chef and, through hands-on activities and instruction, you learn how to do the following:
- Knowledge of regional tacos
- Making tortillas from scratch
- Making salsa from scratch
- Making Latin starches
- Two Types of Taco Styles
- Braising of proteins
- Introduction to grilling
- Learn how to make different styles of burgers and fries
- Introduction to sauce making
- Introduction to frying
- Knife Skills
This course is held at 17231 17th St B Tustin, CA 92780.
Students of all skill levels will be able to keep up in this class. Beginners will quickly gain new skills and seasoned cooks will refine existing skills while also building new ones. This is perfect for those who:
- Have a passion for cooking but don’t have the time to commit to a long course.
- Want to sharpen their home cooking skills for certain type of dishes.
- Are considering a professional career in cooking.
We understand that “life happens”, and that you may not be able to make it to class. Below is our cancellation policy:
- Cancellations more than 30 days out: Class credit or refund (refunds will be processed within 15 days of request)
- Cancelations 8-30 days out: Class credit
- Cancellations 7 days or less: We are unable to offer a class credit for any reason, but you can send a friend in your place