Overview & Topics
This 2-day bootcamp (6 hours each day) is designed to sharpen your cooking skills and improve your confidence. You’re guided by a professional chef and, through hands-on activities and instruction, you learn how to do the following:
- Chocolate tasting and identification
- Baking with chocolate
- Chocolate tempering
- Various chocolate applications
This course is held at 17231 17th St B Tustin, CA 92780.
Students of all skill levels will be able to keep up in this class. Beginners will quickly gain new skills and seasoned cooks will refine existing skills while also building new ones. This is perfect for those who:
- Have a passion for cooking but don’t have the time to commit to a long course.
- Want to sharpen their home cooking skills for certain type of dishes.
- Are considering a professional career in cooking.