Overview & Topics
Learn the techniques behind creating the perfect holiday meal from scratch. This six-hour workshop will teach you everything you need to plan, prep, and cook a modern feast complete with all the trimmings.
Topics & Techniques:
- Menu Planning – understanding how to plan and execute a holiday menu including pre-planning and preparation
- Cooking Proteins – learn how to handle, prepare, and cook turkey and beef wellington like a pro
- Cooking Vegetables – how to develop certain colors and flavors and distinct textures
- Modern Techniques and Flavors – explore a modern take on techniques and put a twist on classic flavors
This course is held at 17231 17th St B Tustin, CA 92780.
Students of all skill levels will be able to keep up in this class. Beginners will quickly gain new skills and seasoned cooks will refine existing skills while also building new ones. This is perfect for those who:
- Have a passion for cooking but don’t have the time to commit to a long course.
- Want to sharpen their home cooking skills for certain type of dishes.
- Are considering a professional career in cooking.
Cancellations more than 30 days out: Class credit or refund
Cancellations 8-30 days out: Class credit
Cancellations 7 days or less: We are unable to offer a class credit for any reason
*Cancellation time periods apply to the start date of a CulinaryLab Series or Mini-Series, based on the date of the first class in the Series. Credit of refunds are unavailable 7 days prior to the first class day of a Series or Mini-Series.