As a mother of 3 children, this passionate home cook thought it was too late to go back to school and pursue her culinary dreams… until she discovered CulinaryLab Cooking School. Meet Joana, a student from our inaugural class. Joana attends school two days a week, and works at Haven Gastropub two days a week as part of her apprenticeship.
A Day in the Life of a CulinaryLab StudentMarch 30, 2016
- How Long Does Culinary School Take to Complete?
- The Top Requirements for Culinary School: Make the Right Career Decision
- Student Spotlight: Soo Kim
- Let’s Start with a Rough Chop
- Render Me This…A How To Guide
- The Restaurant Special – Urbana
- Choosing Maintaining and Sharpening Kitchen Knives
- Spice It Up! How to Use Spices
- The Chef Special: Aron Habiger & Ashley Guzman
- The Chef Special – Mike Backouris, C.E.C.